Women & Infants Fertility Center in Providence
Monday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Wednesday: 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Thursday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Friday: 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (401) 441-5336
Fax: (401) 453-7598
Our location services
We offer a comprehensive range of fertility treatments at our Providence location and house the only IVF laboratory in Rhode Island. We strive to help patients of all backgrounds build their families, no matter their fertility challenges or sexual orientation.
Our services include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI).
- Minimally invasive surgery.
- Egg and embryo transfer.
- Fertility preservation (including egg freezing).
- LGBTQ family planning.
- Male infertility testing & treatment.
- Tubal damage repair and treatment.
- Endometriosis treatment.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) treatment.
- Recurrent miscarriages/pregnancy loss treatment.
- Uterine fibroids, polyps and abnormalities surgery & treatment.
- Menopausal symptom treatment.
Map & directions
Our office is conveniently located on the Women & Infants Hospital campus near Interstate 95 and Interstate 195. We are located on the north side of the campus, near the intersection of Crary Street and Plain Street. We have ample parking on the northeast side of our building for those traveling by car, and parking is free. On the hospital campus map, we are building 9.
Our offices occupy the third and fourth floors of the 90 Plain Street building. Patient visits are conducted on the fourth floor of the building. We request that all new patients print and complete their new patient paperwork before their visit and familiarize themselves with our practice policies.