About Women & Infants’ Fertility Center
The Fertility Center difference
At Women & Infants’ Fertility Center, we are committed to providing the best possible care and treatment options to patients who seek reproductive services. Here are a few reasons why Women & Infants’ Fertility Center patients experience far superior care than they might get anywhere else:
- Our physicians and staff are known and respected around the United States and the world for their experience, clinical care and infertility research.
- Women & Infants’ Fertility Center’s IVF program is among the most successful in New England and the nation.
- Our physicians are double board-certified in reproductive endocrinology and infertility (REI) and obstetrics and gynecology.
- All retrieval process are done right here in Rhode Island.
- We are affiliated with one of the nation’s most respected medical schools, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University.
At Women & Infants’ Fertility Center, you’ll experience quality care that’s close to home.
Women and Infants’ Fertility Center is a proud member of RESOLVE New England. RESOLVE is a non-profit company based in Massachusetts that supports infertility awareness and education. RESOLVE provides a number of resources for those struggling with infertility, including support groups, online resources and educational seminars. For more information, please visit RESOLVE New England’s website.