About Women & Infants’ Fertility Center
Women & Infants’ Fertility Center is a full-service reproductive endocrinology and fertility clinic located in the heart of Providence, Rhode Island. Our experts have an international reputation for excellence, with more than 10 decades of combined experience dealing with complex fertility issues.
We are a teaching affiliate of The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, and our fertility doctors are actively involved in academic research. This ensures that our patients are receiving the latest, evidence-based treatments.
Our affiliation with Women & Infants Hospital, one of the nation’s leading specialty hospitals for women and newborns, gives our patients seamless coordination of care. From fertility treatment, gynecologic care, social services and support groups to giving birth, it’s all on one campus right here in Providence.
We offer a full range of services to help couples and individuals, including our many LGBT patients, get pregnant and have a baby. The evaluations and treatments we provide include:
- In vitro fertilization (IVF).
- Egg and embryo transfer.
- Fertility preservation.
- LGBT family planning.
- Male infertility.
- Tubal damage.
- Polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS).
- Recurrent miscarriages/pregnancy loss.
- Uterine fibroids, polyps and abnormalities.
- Ectopic pregnancy.
- Menopausal symptoms.
The Women & Infants’ Fertility Center boasts the only IVF lab in the state of Rhode Island. The lab started as a small room in the Women & Infants Hospital basement 30 years ago. It’s since evolved into a comprehensive, state-of-the-art facility, allowing Rhode Island residents to receive the best available treatment close to home.
Our success stems from a sincere and passionate commitment to assist both men and women in building a family, no matter their fertility challenges or sexual orientation. We focus on utilizing the least invasive techniques first before resorting to more complex and costly interventions.
Our approach is based on many years of experience in the field of reproductive medicine and tailoring treatment to each patient. We treat each couple and person based on his or her individual needs.
While we are proud of our IVF success rates, we do not define success by numbers, but by the hope we instill in our patients. That is our driving priority.
Ready to get started with treatment?
We're here to help. Contact us today at (401) 441-5336 or request an appointment online.
The Fertility Center difference
Women & Infants’ Fertility Center is committed to providing the best possible care and treatment options to patients who seek reproductive services. Here are a few reasons why our patients experience far superior care than they might get anywhere else:
- Our physicians and staff are known and respected around the U.S. and the world for their experience, clinical care and research.
- Women & Infants’ Fertility Center’s IVF program is among the most successful in New England and the nation.
- Our physicians are board certified in obstetrics and gynecology and have done fellowships specializing in reproductive endocrinology and infertility.
- We are the only program offering ALL of patients’ fertility care, including consultations, monitoring, egg retrievals and embryo transfers, right here in Rhode Island.
- All of our physicians are faculty at one of the nation’s most respected medical schools, The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University, contributing to the development of the newest, most effective practices and treatment methods.
At Women & Infants’ Fertility Center, you’ll experience quality care that’s close to home. We’re located at 90 Plain St. in Providence, Rhode Island, on the Women & Infants Hospital campus.
Why we come out on top
Every year the doctors of Rhode Island are polled to select the physicians in different fields of medicine they would trust the care of their family members to. And every year, since the inception of this recognition, physicians from Women & Infants’ Fertility Center have led the list compiled by Rhode Island Monthly Magazine.
For 2018 and 2019, our doctors are the only fertility specialists to make the list. We’re proud of this recognition, this year and every year, from our medical peers who know which doctors they would send their family too.
But it’s most important for our patients, because they know they benefit from the care of the most respected and trusted infertility physicians in Rhode Island.